Public Study Rooms
Study Room Guidelines
The study rooms are intended to be used primarily for collaboration and group study. Rooms are not to be used for napping, storing personal items, or other non-study/non-library related activities.
Study Rooms 1 and 2 - occupancy 1-6 people
Study Rooms 3 and 4 - occupancy 1-8 people
- Rooms may be booked for 2 hours per day with the exception of hours between 3pm-6pm and Sundays. During those times, rooms may only be booked for 1 hour.
- Rooms must be booked in-person, at the Reference Desk.
- Rooms are booked on a first come, first served basis for the next available room.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Groups may not be booked for multiple sessions under different names.