Computer Courtyard Policy
3 Computers are available for reservation
1 Computer is available for drop-in use
A maximum of 10 library patrons will be allowed in the space (including bathrooms) at all times.
- Computers may be reserved in-person or by phone (510-747-7713) during open hours, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)or RefChatter.
- One computer will be available for walk-in appointment on a first come, first serve basis for the next available computer. The Computer Courtyard must be vacated at the end of your appointment time.
- Computers may be reserved for one 25 minute appointment per day. One reservation per group. A group is up to 3 people.
Groups may not be booked for multiple sessions under different names.
- Reservations will be released 5 minutes after the start time if the individual or group who reserved the computer has not arrived.
- Up to 10 printed pages (single-sided, black and white) will be provided at no charge
- Due to COVID -19 safety measures, social distancing must be maintained and in-person computer help is not available. Staff are available to provide limited assistance by phone or RefChatter. Phone number and URL are posted at computer stations.
- Library Behavior Policy must be followed while in the room, including the no food or drink policy (water bottles OK).
- Even if you are vaccinated, cloth masks must be worn at all times, covering nose and mouth.
- A distance of 6 feet must be maintained between staff and other library patrons at all times.