Peeps Diorama Contest Entries
Next date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 | 07:00 PM
to Friday, April 16, 2021 | 05:00 PM
The Alameda Free Library is giving Peep-le of all ages an excuse to play with their food! Design and construct a diorama featuring Peeps marshmallows as the characters. Dioramas should be the size of a shoebox and can be based on any family-friendly book, movie, television show, or other theme. Use recycled materials, magazines, paint, pipe cleaners, and other craft supplies to create your Peeps-terpiece! There should be at least one Peep in your diorama.
Pick up a Peeps Diorama Kit:
You can pick up a free Peeps Diorama Kit from the Main Library starting on April 7th. We will provide you with inspiration, examples, and all the supplies you need to make a diorama. Kits are available through Library Takeout. Supplies are limited but participants can enter the contest using your own supplies as well.
Submit a photo of your Peeps Diorama to email@example.com by April 16th. Make sure to include the title of your diorama and your first name.
Vote from April 19 to April 25: Voting for the Peeple’s Choice Award will take place on the library’s Facebook page and website.
- Diorama must include 1 or more Peeps.
- Any other food or candy, besides Peeps, are not allowed in diorama.
- Entries must be family friendly.
- Entries must have been constructed in 2021.
- Entry base must be no larger than a shoebox and must be freestanding.
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 16th. Make sure to include the title of your diorama and your first name. The Peeple’s Choice Award Winner will be announced after voting ends.
- Teamwork welcome! This is fun for the whole family, all ages are invited to participate.
All entries must follow the guidelines to be eligible for the Peeple’s Choice Award.
Have fun getting creative with your Peeps!
Wednesday, April 07, 2021 | 12:00 PM
- Friday, April 16, 2021 | 05:00 PM