Printing Services during COVID-19
Remote Printing at the Alameda Free Library
The Alameda Free Library is pleased to provide remote printing during the COVID-19 closures. Send your print job from any Internet-connected or Wi-Fi enabled device and pickup your print at the Main Library during open hours.
How Printing pickup works
- Print jobs may be sent 24 hours in advance, Monday through Friday. However, printing and pickup will only occur during open hours (Monday 2pm-7pm, Tues-Fri 12pm-5pm).
- Please note that although you will receive an automated confirmation email stating that the job is waiting for pickup, you will need to visit us during open hours to pick up your print.
- Printing costs $0.15 per b/w page, $.0.85 per color page
- No editing or reformatting will be provided.
- Google Drive Users: If you wish to print a document from your Google Drive, you will need to download the document from Google Drive and attach the downloaded file to the email you send to us. A link to the document in Google Drive will not work.
Please follow these steps to pick up your print job:
- Send an email with the document to be printed attached to one of the email addresses below. If you want to print an email, forward the email.
- Once you send your print job you will receive an automated confirmation that the document has been sent, visit a print terminal at the Main Library (1550 Oak St.) and log in with your email to release and print your document.
Safety Measures: Please remember to wear a face covering when picking up your print job and keep at least six feet of distance between yourself and other library patrons and staff.
Questions: Send an email to our Reference staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you within 1-2 days.