Summer Reading 2020!
How it Works
You can complete up to three challenges by reading and participating in a variety of activities. Everyone who completes the first and the second challenge will be entered into a drawing to win a prize. And everyone who completes all three challenges will be able to choose a free book to keep forever!
- Sign up online at alamedafree.beanstack.org and make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Follow the game board, reading and completing activities as you go. You must complete all 8 spaces before moving on to the next level.
- You must read for at least 4 hours at each of the three levels before choosing to complete activities.
- You will be entered into a raffle when you complete Levels 1 and 2.
- When you finish you will get a prize! Prizes will be available at the Main Library starting Monday, August 17
The last day to register is July 21 and the last day to play is July 31.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or registration help.
Completion of Level 1: Raffle entry to win a free pint of ice cream from Tucker’s (30 winners each week).
Completion of Level 2: Raffle entry to win your choice of selected Kiwi Project Boxes (30 winners each week).
Completion of Level 3: Kids and Teens choose a free book to keep forever, Adults will receive a gift certificate for Books, Inc.
Anyone who completes Level 3 can choose, instead of a book or gift certificate, to donate $5 to the Alameda Food Bank. And the Friends of the Alameda Free Library will match their donation!
We encourage everyone to play online this year, but you are welcome to play on the paper game board. You can download the game board here(PDF, 679KB) and print it out at home. If you choose the paper game board, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into the raffles and to receive instructions for picking up prizes.