Study Room Guidelines
The study rooms are intended to be used primarily for tutoring and group study. Rooms are not to be used for napping, storing personal items while off-site or in another area of the library, or other non-study/non-work related activities.
The rooms may be booked in person for up to two hours, once per day, on a first come, first served basis, for the next available room. Between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m., the room may only be booked for one hour.
This means that the room can be booked from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 3 p.m. - 4 p.m., etc.
Rooms booked for the last hour must be vacated 5 minutes before closing (4:55 p.m. and 7:55 p.m.)
- Rooms must be booked at the Reference Desk.
- A group may not be booked for multiple sessions under different names.
- After the scheduled time is up you may stay in the room longer if it has not been booked, although you may be asked to leave at any time after your scheduled booking.
- The room will be held for 10 minutes after the start time, then, if no one has shown up, the room may be given to another party.
- Food or beverages, other than bottled water, are not allowed.
- If you would like to use the white board, you must provide your own dry erase pens and erasers, or check out a set from the Reference Desk using your library card.
- The white board must be left clean at the end of each session.
- Users are asked to adhere to the Library Behavior Policy while in the room.