Phase 3.0 Information
Beginning May 3rd the Alameda Free Library will be opened for limited browsing, self-check, and computer access.
- Six computer workstations available for drop-in use on a first-come first-served basis.
- Patrons are allotted 25 minutes for computer use.
- Due to COVID -19 safety measures, social distancing must be maintained and in-person computer help is not available. Staff are available to provide limited assistance.
Browsing and Self-Check stations
- The library will be limiting the building capacity and allotted time in the building to ensure safety for the public and staff.
- Patrons are allowed 15 minutes to browse the library collection, ask reference questions, and use the self-check machines.
- You will need to wear the sticker provided for the duration of your stay.
A temporary COVID behavior policy must be followed while in the library, including the no food or drink policy (water bottles OK).