Study Room Guidelines
The study rooms are intended to be used primarily for tutoring and group study. Rooms are not to be used for napping, storing personal items while off-site or in another area of the library, or other non-study/non-work related activities.
The rooms may be booked in person for up to two hours, once per day, on a first come, first served basis, for the next available room. Between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m., the room may only be booked for one hour.
This means that the room can be booked from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., 2:30 p.m. - 4 p.m., 3 p.m. - 4 p.m., etc.
Rooms booked for the last hour must be vacated 15 minutes before closing (4:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m.)
- Rooms must be booked at the Reference Desk.
- A group may not be booked for multiple sessions under different names.
- The room will be held for 10 minutes after the start time, then, if no one has shown up, the room may be given to another party.
- Food or beverages, other than bottled water, are not allowed.
- If you would like to use the white board, you must provide your own dry erase pens and erasers, or check out a set from the Reference Desk using your library card.
- The white board must be left clean at the end of each session.
- Users are asked to adhere to the Library Behavior Policy while in the room.